Diverse Founders Startup Showcase
We know that diversity leads to greater innovation, alternate ways of problem solving and thinking, and financial growth for businesses large and small. In order to create the most robust healthcare ecosystem, it is essential that all communities, users, founders, and partners are empowered. HLTH and Samsung Next Ventures are pleased to collaborate on a dedicated startup showcase promoting diversity in healthcare!
This showcase will feature startups that identify as an underrepresented founder, or have a solution focused on an underserved community—including, but not limited to women, immigrants, and racial/ethnic groups traditionally underrepresented in tech.
*Applications are now closed. Join us on Friday, October 16 during the showcase at HLTH VRTL!
10 startups will be chosen to present as part of the showcase. The pitches will be recorded and shared throughout the HLTH platform and community, reaching an audience spanning the entire health ecosystem of payers, providers, employers, investors, startups, pharma, policymakers, and the patient community.
Each of the 10 startup finalists will receive the following:
- Full access pass to HLTH VRTL 2020 Conference
- Listing as a HLTH VRTL sponsor
- Free startup kiosk at HLTH 2021 in Boston - October 17-20
- Opportunity to pitch to Samsung Next for potential funding, mentorship, and access to the Samsung Next network
- Apply by September 28th (as part of the selection process SNEXT may reach out to companies to hear their pitch)
- Social media announcement of finalists by October 2nd
- Finalists must submit 5-minute pitch video by October 5th
- Showcase debuts to HLTH VRTL audience on October 16th
HLTH is pleased to partner with Samsung NEXT—the innovation group empowering an ecosystem of builders and founders to bring their software and services to life. They are investing in consumer centric healthcare products that help democratize the healthcare industry and unlock new business opportunities for Samsung. As part of their commitment to diversity and inclusion, this program ensures diverse founders have access to the networks, resources, and capital to realize their full potential.