Hosted Buyer Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary ticket: HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program provides a complimentary ticket for qualifying individuals to attend HLTH on October 11-14, 2020 at Caesars Forum Las Vegas. Your ticket provides all-access to the event, including the exhibit hall, sessions, meals and networking receptions that are not private.
- Qualifications: Individuals must: (a) be responsible for buying or evaluating digital health technology or other solutions for their companies, and (b) take a minimum of eight (8) 15-minute onsite meetings with participating sponsors, which are based on a double opt-in process so that they are valuable to everyone.
- Meeting Times: You commit to being onsite and available for all meeting timeslots dedicated for Hosted Buyer Program on Sunday, October 11, Monday, October 12 and Tuesday, 13 until your final schedule is sent a week before the event. Your final set of eight (8) 15-minute meetings may be spread across two or all three days, they may not be back to back. *Exact meeting times are subject to change.
- Travel Arrangements: You are responsible for making your own travel and accommodation arrangements to attend HLTH. You can book an onsite hotel room in our dedicated room blocks on the HLTH website. We do not guarantee the availability of our hotel room block and recommend you book early.
- Program Participation: We will contact you approx. one month prior to the event in order to pre-arrange your meetings with our online matchmaking platform. You agree to participate in this process by (a) completing a short application with questions about your company, job role and interests, (b) selecting sponsors for potential meetings through a double opt-in process, (c) adding meetings to your calendar. Following HLTH, you agree to provide post-event feedback on the program and each of your meetings.
- One-to-One Meetings: To maintain the integrity of the program, we do not permit requests to combine meetings with other individuals from your organization that might also be participating in the program. If more than one person from your organization is enrolled in the program, each person must complete a minimum of eight (8) one-to-one meetings to qualify. If you are unable to attend your meetings alone for any reason, you will not be eligible to receive a complimentary HLTH ticket.
- Failure to Complete Meetings: If you pick up your HLTH badge onsite or otherwise attend HLTH but do not take a minimum of eight pre-scheduled meetings, you will not be able to participate in HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program for one or more future years.
- Cancellation & Substitutes: If you are approved for the Hosted Buyer Program and become unable to participate even though you are still with your organization, you agree to suggest one or more substitutes from your organization as your replacement in the program. Acceptance of any substitute is subject to our prior approval via email. You may cancel your participation without any penalty prior to September 8th, 2020. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. After this deadline, if you cancel your registration and are not able to provide a substitute approved by us, this may prevent you from qualifying for HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program for one or more future years.
- Information Sharing: HLTH reserves the right to share any information you provide to us with participating sponsors at various stages of the Hosted Buyer Program process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will share your email address only after the event with those participating sponsors that you met as part of the Hosted Buyer Program.
Qualification for the Hosted Program is determined solely by HLTH and may be revoked at any time. By completing registration, you agree to these Hosted Buyer Terms & Conditions.