Thursday, Mar 3, 2022 | 11:00 AM ET
Call to Action: How the Health Community can Help Efforts in Ukraine
The war in Ukraine is on the front page of every single newspaper and is the top news story throughout the world. We see shelled cities, disoriented civilians covered in blood, and distraught refugees escaping the country. These people need urgent medical help.
As healthcare professionals, we can help via a coordinated effort with the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and state enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine. Ukraine has used all of its available medical supplies; deliveries to the country situated in the middle of Europe are severely disrupted.
We are hosting a webinar on Thursday, March 3rd, with panelists who will be able to provide clear instructions on what medical supplies are needed and how we can help ship them to Ukraine. The panelists will also be available to answer your questions on how to best support the people of Ukraine during this crisis.
You will hear from:
- Anna Levchuk, Member Of The Supervisory Board, State Enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine
- Arsen Zhumadilov, CEO, State Enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine
- Kateryna Babkina, an award-winning Ukrainian poet and a refugee who drove from shelled Kyiv to Poland with one-year-old in tow
- Graham Stewart, Head of Supply Chain Delivery & Responsible Person (WDA(H) 1511), Medicine Supply Branch, Medicines Directorate, Department of Health & Social Care
- Pavlo Kovtonyuk, Co-Founder, Ukrainian Healthcare Center
Please join the webinar to learn how you can help. Share this information with your colleagues in patient access, social responsibility and sales departments.