Thursday, Mar 16, 2023 | 12:00 AM ET
S3 Ep23: Investing In Improving Healthcare in the Commercial Marketplace—featuring Rivka Friedman
Morgan Health is focused on improving the quality, equity, and affordability of employer-sponsored healthcare in the U.S. by investing capital in companies focused on improving healthcare in the commercial marketplace.
As the Head of Healthcare Innovation at Morgan Health, Rivka Friedman is focused on improving the quality, equity, and affordability of employer-sponsored healthcare in the U.S. by accelerating the adoption of new approaches to care delivery.
On this episode of HLTH Matters, Rivka joins hosts Dr. Jessica Shepherd and Dr. Jordan Shlain to discuss how Morgan Health is working to invest in companies that share their vision of BETTER care.
Listen in as Rivka shares how you build trust in the healthcare system and the three things that need to align to improve healthcare for the future.
- The focus of Morgan health in improving employer-sponsored healthcare
- The key lessons Morgan Health learned from the failed Haven
- Rivka weighs in on the trend of the productization of healthcare
- Rivka shares a few of the companies they are currently working with
- How Morgan Health defines accountable care
- Rivka shares what success looks like for Morgan Health
- The 3 Biggest challenges Morgan Health is facing
- How to build trust in the healthcare system
- Rivka shares what motivates her to keep going to improve healthcare
Connect with Rivka Friedman
Connect with Dr. Jessica Shepherd, Dr. Guatam Gulati & Dr. Jordan Shlain
“One key goal for us across all of our teams is figuring out what works and then scaling it. To do that, we have to try a lot of things and fail. So that's part of our job, launching these pilots, and then letting a bunch of them not work, and being honest and open both about our successes and our failures.”
Rivka FriedmanHead of Health Care Innovation, Morgan Health
You May Also Enjoy