Thursday, Mar 9, 2023 | 12:00 AM ET
S3 Ep21: Exploring Root-Cause Resolution Medicine—featuring Dr. Robin Berzin
A holistic medical approach using hyper-personalized nutrition protocols, mental health, sleep, movement, mindfulness, and relaxation enables patients to see the whole picture of their health, leading to 85% of patients improving or resolving their chronic conditions within the first year.
Parsley Health is on a mission to make life-changing modern holistic medicine accessible to everyone, anywhere.
Dr. Robin Berzin is the Founder and CEO of Parsley Health. Parsley Health is the nation's leading holistic medical practice designed to help people overcome chronic conditions through personalized holistic medicine that puts food, lifestyle, and proactive diagnostic testing on the prescription pad next to medications. She is also the author of State Change: End Anxiety, Beat Burnout, and Ignite a New Baseline of Energy and Flow.
On this episode of HLTH Matters, Dr. Berzin joins host Dr. Jessica Shepherd to discuss how Parsley Health is marrying functional medicine with conventional primary care to bring root cause resolution medicine to more patients.
Dr. Berzin shares the background behind her book, State Change, a 30-day program designed to reset the body, mind, and mood for a higher level of focus, a positive mental state, and peak physical health.
Listen in as Dr. Berzin explains how Parsley Health is digging in to treat conditions such as autoimmune diseases by addressing the health of the whole patient in a telehealth setting.
- Dr. Berzin explains the background of root cause resolution medicine
- How lifestyle changes can modify chronic conditions
- Why prescriptions aren't the (only) answer
- How Parsley Health is marrying functional medicine with conventional primary care
- How Parsley is reducing the cost of care by transitioning into a membership model-based service
- Dr. Berzin explains the connection between mental and physical health as portrayed in her book, State Change
- How a 30-Day plan can help you move more, feel better, and clear the fog
- What Parsley Health is doing to treat the surging female population diagnosed with autoimmune diseases
- How Parsley is using telehealth to deliver total patient hyper-personalized protocols
Connect with Robin Berzin
Connect with Dr. Jessica Shepherd, Dr. Guatam Gulati & Dr. Jordan Shlain
Where you've been determines where you're going. That first visit with the doctor over video is fully a deep dive, it's an hour long. And we really get to know you as a person. And then we're prescribing from there a highly personalized plan that begins with foods, I always say food isn't like medicine it is medicine. [27:18] And so our prescription plan begins with hyper-personalized nutrition protocols, mental health, sleep, movement, mindfulness, and relaxation.
Dr. Robin Berzin, MDCEO & Founder, Parsley Health
You May Also Enjoy