Thursday, May 26, 2022 | 12:00 AM ET
S2 Ep5: Understanding the Human Metabolism to Reverse Chronic Diseases—featuring Jahangir Mohammed
If we want to get healthier and reverse chronic conditions, we can only get so far doing it alone. So, what can we do and who can we work alongside, to reverse chronic disease not only in ourselves but in the entire U.S.?
Jahangir Mohammed is the Founder and CEO of Twin Health. Twin is transforming the way the industry approaches chronic disease management by utilizing its Whole Body Digital Twin™ technology to heal damaged metabolic function and achieve unparalleled chronic disease reversal outcomes. Prior to Twin Health, Jahangir was the Founder/CEO of Jasper Technologies and prior to that, he was the Founder/CEO of Kineto Wireless.
On this episode of HLTH Matters, Jahangir Mohammed and Dr. Lisa Shah joins hosts Dr. Gautam Gulati and Dr. Jordan Shlain to discuss the future of understanding human metabolism in order to reverse chronic disease. They describe exactly what their whole person treatment program (the Digital Twin) looks like and the impact it has had on people. Listen in to hear how Twin Health plans to reverse chronic disease in 1 million people in the US in 5 years with their reversal technology.
- Jahangir background prior to Twin Health with Jasper Technologies and Kineto Wireless
- What inspired Jahangir to create Twin Health
- How Twin’s Reversal Technology works
- The mass amount of chronic diseases seen in over 1 billion people
- What 5 things Twin Health measures for each patient
- What the whole person treatment program (the Digital Twin) looks like
- Insight on preventing chronic disease
- Why people stick with Twin Health
- How Jahangir defines health as physical and mental longevity
- How Lisa defines healthcare as quality, trust, accountability and safety
Connect with Jahangir Mohammed
Connect with Dr. Gautam Gulati & Dr. Jordan Shlain
“The impact of what we do, we believe could literally revolutionize human health. As we look around, one of the largest categories of diseases and conditions that is conflicting humanity is chronic metabolic diseases…So many of them. Affecting more than 1 billion people around the world. It’s incredible.
Jahangir MohammedFounder & CEO, Twin Health
You May Also Enjoy