Thursday, Jul 28, 2022 | 12:00 AM ET
S2 Ep14: The Future of Retail and Consumer Health—featuring Sree Chaguturu
Virtual care solutions have come to be just as important, if not, more important than physical care options. How can we work to meet that need with many challenges including, affordability, accessibility, etc? How can we pioneer a new approach to health care that meets every aspect of one’s total health?
CVS Health and Chief Medical Officer, CVS Caremark, Sree Chaguturu and his team are working diligently to enhance the quality, affordability, and accessibility of health services provided to millions of patients virtually and physically.
Prior to CVS Health, Sree was a Chief Population Health Officer at Mass General Brigham and previously was a healthcare consultant at McKinsey and Company.
On this episode of HLTH Matters, Sree joins hosts Dr. Gautam Gulati, Dr. Jordan Shlain and Patricia Bradley to explain exactly how CVS Health is providing a new approach to total health for people in all communities. Sree describes how the team is providing new and improved resources, improving health equity, and taking every step possible to improve the total health of members and patients. Listen in for Sree’s insight on the future of retail and consumer health and how CVS Health is leading people to better health as the leading health solutions company.
- What CVS Health is doing to reduce costs of pharmaceuticals
- How CVS Health prioritizes trust over cost with their customers
- How CVS Health is leveraging their ecosystem for the future with Health Advisor
- What Health Advisor is, the areas that it targets and the data behind it
- How CVS Health works to provide accessible and affordable healthcare in marginalized communities
- The surprising data shown in low income communities compared to high income communities
- How Sree defines health as staying true to living out your own definition of “living” and how that is the goal for CVS customers and patients
- How Sree defines health care as the delivery of services in achievement of health
Connect with Sree Chaguturu
Connect with Dr. Gautam Gulati & Dr. Jordan Shlain
“We are the largest in home infusion provider. We have a home kidney care business. We have those capabilities across the country to be in patients’ homes and then as we continue to grow, our clinical delivery services as an organization. We believe that it is going to be a combination of home, hub and hand. What I mean by that is, care at home, care in our health hubs, and in our retail stores and clinics, and care in hand, which is that virtual on the go. I’m really excited for our ability to bring virtual, physical care and that physical care can either be in our stores or at home. That is what’s going to be exciting to talk about in upcoming conversations.”
Sree Chaguturu, MDChief Medical Officer, CVS Health
You May Also Enjoy