Wednesday, Mar 23, 2022
HLTH 2021 Executive Summary
Our partner 4sight Health compiled an executive summary of our HLTH 2021 conference, detailing how we returned with gusto to in-person programming following a two-year hiatus with only virtual events and delivered, as always, by staying true to our mission of community, connection and engagement.
HLTH was officially back!
Despite extensive COVID safety precautions offered to ensure everyone’s safety, much of the HLTH 2021 experience remained unchanged. We created a unique, action-oriented “marketplace” that advanced dialogue, confronted hard truths and explored solutions to healthcare’s most pressing issues.
Everything was still BIG!
- Attendance was massive with 6,500+ in-person attendees
- Content was rich and sprawling, consisting of 300+ speakers
- Technology remained unmatched
- Entertainment was world-class, featuring famous singer Michelle Williams from the hit R&B girl group Destiny’s Child
- The exhibit floor was enormous, spanning 600+ sponsors and exhibitors
- Networking was nonstop
You May Also Enjoy
Wednesday, Jan 18, 2023
We Cannot Solve Our Problems with the Same Thinking We Used When We Created Them
Dr Ali Parsa