The Power Press Awards
The Power Press Awards, hosted at HLTH 2022, will showcase excellence in Healthcare Journalism, honoring and celebrating the inspiring work of health reporters, social influencers, industry analysts and media luminaries.
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The Power Press Awards are a peoples’ choice award. The public is encouraged to review the nominees and to vote. (There is no cost to vote.)
Editors, publishers and members of the media, as well as the healthcare industry at large, are invited to submit motivating journalistic works reflecting the most diligently researched, skillfully constructed and insightfully written health stories, podcasts, videos and social media posts.
(Presenting Sponsors include eVisit, Intelligent Medical Objects, FINN Partners and InterSystems.)
The Power Press Awards Steering Committee makes the final decisions and the awards will be presented on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14 at 1 PM PST on the StartUp Stage in The Venetian Expo. All working media approved for a complimentary media ticket to HLTH 2022 will receive access to attend the awards.
Continue the celebration of the Power Press Awards Winners and Nominees at the HLTH Innovators' Reception at Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World, starting at 7:30 PM PST.
Award categories include:
● Empathy – exceptional work that fostered relatability and kinship
● Intelligence – coverage that imparts new knowledge, equipped with a true “deep-dive”
● Emotion – pieces that evoke a strong emotional response
● Clarity – reporting with a clear and accurate outlook reflecting all sides of an issue
● Discovery – writing that spotlights innovation or new insights in healthcare
● Optimism – content that champions the power of hope amid healthcare challenges
A Founder’s Award for spirit and lifetime achievement will be presented by Dennis Dailey, Host.