Virtual Hosted Buyer
Matching Qualified Buyers and Solution Providers in 1:1 Meetings
The virtual Hosted Buyer Program is a curated marketplace of health buyers and solution providers designed to provide highly efficient connections for real business interactions. Designed for senior executives and decision makers to evaluate digital health solutions, the Hosted Buyer Program helps you accelerate your internal projects, due diligence, and strategic priorities.
Participate in a minimum of (8) 15-minute virtual meetings with participating solution providers. All meetings are based on a double opt-in process.
You’ll have the flexibility to manage your schedule and indicate availability to book your virtual 1:1 meetings, from 9am-9pm ET.
Double opt-in, AI technology that guarantees curated meetings within an easy-to-use platform
- Accomplish months worth of meetings in only a few days while building solid foundations and partnerships.
- Be a part of an exclusive environment to evaluate top of the line technologies.
- Free ticket to HLTH and annual Masterclass subscription or a donation in your name to the HLTH Foundation in exchange for curated meetings with top solution providers.
- Responsible for buying and/or evaluating digital health technologies or solutions for your organization
- Agree to take a minimum of eight (8), 15-minute virtual 1:1 meetings with participating solution providers, which are based on a double opt-in process
- Provide accurate information that allows HLTH to arrange mutually beneficial meetings
- Actively engage in the online matchmaking portal to pre-schedule meetings of interest in advance of the event
- Attend all scheduled meetings via video conferencing tool
- Provide post-event feedback on each meeting
Cancellation policy: If you become unable to participate in the program, you may cancel without penalty before September 8th, 2020. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Hosted Buyer Any Hosted Buyer canceling after this deadline, or failing to show for a scheduled meeting, will not be permitted to participate in this program in future events.