Virtual Hosted Buyer Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary ticket: HLTH VRTL’s Hosted Buyer Program provides a complimentary ticket for qualifying individuals to attend HLTH Virtual on October 12-16, 2020. Your ticket provides all-access to the event, including the virtual exhibit hall, live content sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Qualifications: Individuals must: (a) be responsible for buying or evaluating digital health technology or other solutions for their companies, and (b) take a minimum of eight (8) 15-minute onsite meetings with participating solution providers, which are based on a double opt-in process to maximize the value for each meeting.
- Meeting Times: Due to the flexibility of the virtual event, meeting time slots will be open from Monday, Oct 12 to Friday, Oct 16 from 9am-9pm ET to accommodate your needs and work-life schedule. You will have the flexibility to manage your schedule and block off availability to book your minimum of 1:1 meetings during those dedicated hours. Your final set of eight (8) 15-minute meetings may be spread across all five days, they may not be back to back. Your final schedule will be shared a week before the virtual event. *Exact meeting times are subject to change.
- Program Participation: We will contact you approximately 2 weeks prior to the event in order to pre-arrange your meetings with our online matchmaking platform. You agree to participate in this process by (a) completing a short application with questions about your company, job role and interests, (b) selecting sponsors for potential meetings through a double opt-in process, (c) adding meetings to your calendar. Following HLTH, you agree to provide post-event feedback on the program and each of your meetings.
- One-to-One Meetings: To maintain the integrity of the program, we do not permit requests to combine meetings with other individuals from your organization that might also be participating in the program. If more than one person from your organization is enrolled in the program, each person must complete a minimum of eight (8) one-to-one meetings to qualify.
- Failure to Complete Meetings: If you attend HLTH Virtual but do not take a minimum of eight pre-scheduled meetings, you will not be able to participate in HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program for one or more future years. That said, we understand there is a lot of multitasking taking place in this virtual world. We are keeping the hosted program time slots open from 9am-9pm ET in order to provide more flexibility in scheduling.
- Cancellation & Substitutes: If you are approved for the Hosted Buyer Program and become unable to participate even though you are still with your organization, you agree to suggest one or more substitutes from your organization as your replacement in the program. Acceptance of any substitute is subject to our prior approval via email. You may cancel your participation without penalty before September 8th, 2020. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to email@example.com. Any Hosted Buyer canceling after this deadline and not able to provide a substitute approved by HLTH, or failing to show for a scheduled meeting, will not be permitted to participate in this program in future events.
- Information Sharing: HLTH reserves the right to share any information you provide to us with participating sponsors at various stages of the Hosted Buyer Program process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will share your email address only after the event with those participating sponsors that you met as part of the Hosted Buyer Program.
Qualification for the Hosted Program is determined solely by HLTH and may be revoked at any time. By completing registration, you agree to these Hosted Buyer Terms & Conditions.