Hosted Buyer Program
Matching Qualified Buyers and Solution Providers in 1:1 Meetings
The Hosted Buyer Program is a curated networking event providing complimentary tickets to individuals from established payers, providers, employers, pharma, health retailers and government.
To qualify, you must be responsible for buying or evaluating digital health technology or other solutions for your organization and take a minimum of eight (8), 15-minute meetings with participating solution providers. These 1:1 pre-arranged meetings are based on a double-opt-in process ensuring they are valuable to everyone.
The spirit of the Hosted Buyer Program is meant for qualified buyers and influencers who are decision makers for their organization. This program is not meant for solution providers, startups or investors.
- Be responsible for buying or evaluating health technologies or solutions for their company
- Agree to a minimum of 8, (15-minute) onsite meetings with participating solution providers.
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Prepare in advance for scheduled meetings
- Provide accurate information that allows HLTH to arrange mutually beneficial meetings
- Provide post-event feedback on each meeting (HLTH also solicits post-event feedback from participating solution providers, which is used to determine eligibility for future Hosted Buyer Programs)
*Cancellation Policy: if you become unable to participate in the program, you may cancel without penalty before September 8th, 2020. All cancellation requests must be received in writing to email@example.com. After this deadline, if you cancel your registration and are not able to provide a substitute approved by us, you will be prevented from qualifying for the program in future years.