Thursday, Dec 9, 2021 | 1:00 PM ET
The Future is Now: Enabling Shared Decision Making at the Point-of-Care
For many years, providers have had to make care decisions without access to reliable coverage data, plan requirements, or patient costs. This has caused unnecessary administrative burden and has forced patients to fend for themselves when issues arise. As an industry, we need to address these concerns and help providers refocus on delivering high-quality care in every patient encounter.
With interoperability and price transparency policy providing necessary tailwinds, new systems are able to receive and display accurate patient data at the point-of-care, empowering providers to make the most clinically-effective, affordable care decisions, while increasing access and the likelihood of patient follow-through. By focusing on the patient and delivering valuable data where it matters most, we can fix our broken system and make shared decision-making the norm.
Join industry experts as they discuss:
- How insight-rich data can enable valuable conversations at the point-of-care
- The need for widespread collaboration between payers, providers, and technology vendors
- How new technologies can drive care access and cost transparency
- Ways to improve performance in quality-based incentive programs
- Predictions for the future of real-time, shared decision making
Christie CallahanChief Operating Officer, RxRevu
James MurrayVP Clinical Informatics and Interoperability,
Sam LambsonVP Interoperability, Cerner
Sara VaezyEVP, Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Providence