Tuesday, May 23, 2023 | 2:00 PM ET
Mental Health Solutions: From Workplace to the Classroom
Creating a mentally healthy workplace is a business imperative and the role that employers play in fostering a culture that promotes team member wellbeing has never been more important. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, and the needs of every organization’s employee population is different.
Beyond the workplace, the mental health crisis in the U.S. has impacted people of all ages and populations, but perhaps none more than today’s youth. With unprecedented levels of depression and anxiety, among others, the need for resources and treatment for adolescents is critical.
Join our panel of experts as they discuss best practices and solutions, and how to create a culture of wellbeing within an organization. During the second half-hour, the webinar will focus on the growing need around youth mental health, and efforts to bring more resources to local communities and schools.
- Learn how employers can create a mentally healthy workplace
- Understand the importance of caring for team members as whole people – body, mind and spirit
- Learn how to lead with authenticity and vulnerability
- Hear from industry experts on the current state of mental health for our youth population
- See how some organizations are collaborating to meet the growing need for youth resources
Ryan PatelGlobal Business Executive, Board Director and Senior Fellow, Drucker School of Management
Kelly DavisAssociate Vice President of Peer and Youth Advocacy, Mental Health America
Holly MayExecutive Vice President & Global Chief Human Resources Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
Kana EnomotoMHA Board Member and Senior Knowledge Expert, McKinsey & Company
Stephen SokolerFounder & CEO, Journey