Tuesday, Jan 24, 2023 | 12:00 AM ET
S3 Ep7: Driving Effective Decision Making and Consistent Outcomes Across the Continuum of Care—featuring Yaw J. Fellin
There are new tools that can guide healthcare stakeholders to deliver high-quality care.
In this episode of the HLTH Matters Podcast, Yaw Fellin, Vice President of Product and Solutions for Clinical Effectiveness for Wolters Kluwer Health, talks about the new solutions they are launching for virtual care providers and payers in Microsoft’s cloud platform, a content-as-service education suite, and an engagement guide. Wolters Kluwer is working with care providers and payers by delivering educational content so that they can improve virtual healthcare experiences and patient engagement. He also explains how the Digital Health Architect Consumer Education Suite and the EmmiGuide help industry innovators deliver better health outcomes.
Tune in to learn more about Wolters Kluwer Health and the innovations they are excited to share with the industry!
About Yaw Fellin:
Yaw J. Fellin, is the VP of Product and Solutions and Clinical Effectiveness for Wolters Kluwer Health.
Yaw Fellin brings more than 15 years of experience as a healthcare executive, with proven results leading cross-functional teams, generating value and revenue growth, most recently at Optum, a global healthcare IT company. Prior to that, Yaw spent over 12 years at the Advisory Board, a leading healthcare research firm, where he ultimately led its highest-growth SaaS business line. He received a BS in Healthcare Administration from Penn State University.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Wolters Kluwer is an integrated resource into EMRs to provide clinicians with mission-critical information as they make decisions to deliver high-quality care.
- In the Virtual Care Space, there is a need to amplify the quality and experience for both clinicians and patients.
- Virtual Care is here to stay as it’s proven to increase access to patients and improve their experiences with support throughout their journeys.
- The Digital Health Architect Consumer Education Suite provides patients, consumers, and members access to evidence-based content to improve their digital health experiences.
- The EmmiGuide brings incremental benefits to payers by helping them with care management, particularly scaling member engagement.
Yaw FellinVice President of Product and Solutions for Clinical Effectiveness, Wolters Kluwer Health
You May Also Enjoy